Wednesday

Southern Style Dump Cake Recipe

  • 1 box yellow cake mix (any brand works)
  • 1 stick butter (or margarine like Blue Bonnet works great)
  • 1 can fruit pie filling (pick your favorite, I love Cherry)
  • 1 can (same size as pie filling) crushed Pineapple (don't drain)
In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, first layer crushed pineapple, then pie filling, and then dry cake mix. Cut stick of butter into pats and place around top of cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and golden on top. Dish up with a Serverspoon, add vanilla ice cream and enjoy!

This is always a hit at our family gatherings, so easy and delicious.


Contributed by Karen of Baby's Own Room

1 comment:

  1. I've got to try this one, lol, it's literally a dump cake, huh, cool. I love cooking and lately I'm into baking, so I'm really up for trying new cake recipes. Hopefully, I'll get this one right. Thanks for sharing by the way, :)

    ReplyDelete